Back to the front.

N

norm

My finished Miniart Gaz-AAA, which proved the most painful build I've done. This kit as the potential for meticulous results, but lacks clear attachment points for many parts, and has far to many little detail parts that are also integral to the structure, which in conjunction for the wanting in attachment points, makes it very difficult to get everything square. I may attempt another at some point, but I'll need to mentally prepare myself before it. As for the figures, they are some of the ones I'm most proud of that I've ever done. The base is also my first use of a home made static grass generator.

1_SAM_1415.JPG

2_SAM_1414.JPG

3_SAM_1420.JPG

4_SAM_1412.JPG

SAM_1401.JPG

SAM_1402.JPG

SAM_1403.JPG

SAM_1404.JPG

SAM_1407.JPG

SAM_1408.JPG

SAM_1413.JPG

SAM_1417.JPG

SAM_1419.JPG

SAM_1422.JPG

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
very nice work,Norm,great job,with the weathering on the truck,like the washer make on the window,

the figures also look great and very nice work with them,the base I,like also with the long grass and flower,

real well done with the fence,the whole scene is real nice very well done,I like it, :D

the lads in the back don,t look so happy,you forgot to give them there vodka  >:sad: :D

T

tommy1drop

Excellent build and finish, really like this one, great work on the groundwork, and those figures look fantastic.

D

dubster72

A cracking dio, the figures & the truck look fantastic Norm. 

Lovely work on the base, something that's often overlooked.

Cheers

Patrick

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Fantastic work Norm. Loving the weathering on the vehicle. Your figures are very nicely finished, great job.