Bandai Perfect Grade Millennium Falcon

First Name
Christopher...
I bought myself Bandai's perfect grade Millennium Falcon and it has just arrived, for a long time I did not want to spend nearly £400.00 for one kit but I decided to bite the bullit, the detail on this kit is outstanding...
I bought Finemolds Millennium Falcon when that first came out and thought that was fantastic but Bandai's blows it out the water...
Being a victim of a divorce I can buy whatever I like when I like without any grief, there is life after divorce and I am getting to like it...

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Welcome aboard Christopher and may the Force be with you! ;) :thumb2:

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
Welcome to the forum, look forward to watching this build. I've got an x-wing on the go currently

Del640

SMF Supporter
First Name
Del
Welcome, you'll enjoy the kit, put the adhesive away, it's not needed.
Made mine 2 years ago as a retirement present to myself.

First Name
Christopher...
I also bought finemolds 1/72 millennium falcon back in 2005, haven't started that one either and finemolds 1/72 bobba fett slave one...
But I have completed a marathon stint of individual track links, border models pioneerpanzer kodiak, rye field models leopard 2 and rye fields schutzenpanzer puma, I found them quite relaxing, some modellers have a distinct loathing for them...
But they are better then those old rubber bands you had to melt to join them together...
Most things are on hold until I move back home to East Devon, one last thing finemolds falcon is almost 2 inches smaller then Bandai's falcon...
It would be most interesting to know other modellers view on individual tracks...