Battle of Britain build part 3 - Spitfire! (Revell 1/32 new tool Spit Mk.II)

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Wow, that diorama setting is looking A1, and the Spitfires are looking fantastic :smiling3:

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
I just looked through this thread from the start ............. it is very very impressive Paul. I'm lost for words.

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Cheers Joe, Peter

I can recommend the kit whole-heartedly I think it's a good basis for an early Spitfire. The diorama will hopefully be finished soon then I hope to 'get in' a quick He 111 before the end of August to commemorate the 75th anniversary. I think I'll post a bit of a gallery then of the models in this series so far.

Cheers

P

B

Benhur

Being new just looked through from the start. Amazing work. Do you have the Revell kit number as I would like to order one.

The painting of the figures is out of this world.

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
\ said:
Being new just looked through from the start. Amazing work. Do you have the Revell kit number as I would like to order one.
The painting of the figures is out of this world.
The kit no. Is 03986.

I'm glad you like the build. Please check out Stona's Mk1 Spitfire as well, again from this kit.

Cheers

Paul

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Thanks guys

The final 2 Spitfires of these 5 are now finished and on their bases (these 2 are wheels down), but I'll unveil those as part of the 'How to Paint Pilots' thread.

Cheers

Paul