Been absent

Robert1968

SMF Supporter
First Name
Robert
Hi guys abs gals
Sorry I have not been on here fir some time but work is just pulling all the zap out of me plus my wife and her MS had taken all my time too. I’m going to have to try and convert my house or is it adapt the house to assist her needs and with work on top!!!
I don’t get chance to get to the bench as often as I would have liked but I have to put priorities in order
I still hope I find time to complete my GB builds but that’s an outcome I can’t really put a definite on at the present time.
Sorry guys
I’ll still try and pop in and look at all your wonderful work and I’ll try to post some updates on builds as and when I can

Kindest Regards to you all

Robert

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Robert, the last thing you need to do is to apologise to your mates on here for not posting your build's progress.

There is more important things in life than sticking bits of plastic together....

You look after yourself and your missus, and send her my best wishes.

Keep in touch and post when you can.

Ron

P

Polux

I’m 100% agree with Ron on that!

My best wishes as well.

The forum is always open For you ;)

D

Deleted member 3568

100% agree look after your missus and yourself first .
Now get back at that grindstone and keep peddeling

Mr Bowcat

SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
As teh guys above have said Robert, best wishes. We do this for fun, but there are far more important things in life. :smiling3:

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
All the best Robert. Many of us have work that sucks the energy out of us, but having additional issues must be hard. You'll be back at the bench soon :smiling3:

First Name
Gwyn
As above absolutely no need to apologise. Sorry to hear of your problems, best wishes and hope to hear from you when you can get back.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Best wishes Robert , hope your wife is feeling a bit better and dont worry about the forum or modelling , you just do what you have to to get your house sorted , we'll all still be here when you feel like a visit , cheers tony