Been In the loft and found some Germans

J

Jack10

So I was looking through the loft at my parents house and came across these old Tamiya figures I did when I was very young (most of them have missing limbs and or broken weapons as they have been in boxes in the loft) love these figures, think I had a halftrack too that I never got round to building but I couldn't find that. the paint job isn't perfect but I was only a kid remember EnjoyIMG_1505.JPG IMG_1506.JPG IMG_1512.JPG IMG_1513.JPG IMG_1514.JPG IMG_1515.JPG IMG_1516.JPG IMG_1517.JPG

J

Jack10

Also found some old enamel and acrylic paints will they be any good or will they need throwing out? Been in the loft I'd say a good 15-20 years

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Also found some old enamel and acrylic paints will they be any good or will they need throwing out? Been in the loft I'd say a good 15-20 years
The enamels might still be good. Give them a good stir and see how they perform. The acrylics, might not have lasted so well.
But anyway, the figures looks great.

J

Jack10

The enamels might still be good. Give them a good stir and see how they perform. The acrylics, might not have lasted so well.
But anyway, the figures looks great.
Cheers for the help Colin. I've not checked them out yet I'll see this week some time and see what's what. And thank you very much glad you like them.