Bf-110 E, Eduard, 1:48 "Wespe"

S

Skipper

My second 1:48 and first winter camo. Build was very interesting and i enjoy it. First i spray origin rlm 74/75 camo and on it apply AK interactive worn effect and spray white matt tamiya. Eduard's Bf 110 is the best i think.

First in progress photo:

And result:

Odoslané z Galaxy Note 2

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
oh my very nice indeed and so much detail in the cockpit , :rolleyes: you know the rest :D

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Very nice build the winter camo with weathering looks superb, quality and a clean build, great job Skipper.

Si:smiling3:

First Name
Mike
Very, very nice. The paintwork looked great before you applied the winter distemper, I'd have chickened out ;)

B

BigZimmo

Hi Frantisek!!!

Another strike from your workbench.......wonderful winter camo....good job, mate!!

:smiling3:

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
\ said:
Very, very nice. The paintwork looked great before you applied the winter distemper, I'd have chickened out ;)
Agree with Mike on this one I think I prefer the pre-winter camo.

W

Willi262

I like them both, but also agree, I probably would have wimped out and stayed with the normal cammo-job.

Looks great!

A

AJay

Superb work with the winter paintwork and weathering. That cockpit looks lovely too.

M

mobear

beautifully done worth 5*s (awesome dude,it is fantastic)this is what my twin daughters said in brackets

S

Skipper

I'm really surprised :surprised: thx so much!!!

Frank

Odoslané z Galaxy Note 2