DSCF0896.JPG

DSCF0897.JPG

DSCF0899.JPG

DSCF0901.JPG

meggsy

SMF Supporter
First Name
steve
I really am starting to get annoyed now when are you going to post something that's nearer us mere mortals standards(well mine anyway)

Robert1968

SMF Supporter
First Name
Robert
He just gets better with age( like an old scotch whiskey........

......Oh Ralph well I think he just likes to show what he can do and boy does he do it well and the modelling bug has got him by the short and curlys

The metalwork painting you acheive is just outstanding and it shows in every angle that we look at your work

Bravo

Well done

Regards

Robert

D

Deleted member 4539

\ said:
I really am starting to get annoyed now when are you going to post something that's nearer us mere mortals standards(well mine anyway)
I'm sure this is a compliment so thanks very much Steve:smiling3:.

D

Deleted member 4539

\ said:
He just gets better with age( like an old scotch whiskey........
......Oh Ralph well I think he just likes to show what he can do and boy does he do it well and the modelling bug has got him by the short and curlys

The metalwork painting you acheive is just outstanding and it shows in every angle that we look at your work

Bravo

Well done

Regards

Robert
Thanks for the kind comments Robert:smiling3:.

F

Fenlander

Interesting figure and a nice variety of cloth and metal superbly executed. Always wondered what the chap who bring the bills looked like....... Nice one Ralph.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
This is a great looking figure, have to agree with Graham the blend of cloth and metal is very well done.

D

Deleted member 4539

\ said:
Interesting figure and a nice variety of cloth and metal superbly executed. Always wondered what the chap who bring the bills looked like....... Nice one Ralph.
Thanks for the kind words Graham.

Refuse to pay at your peril. :smiling3:

meggsy

SMF Supporter
First Name
steve
How do you achieve the blending do you wet blend or let each coat dry before starting the next

D

Deleted member 4539

\ said:
How do you achieve the blending do you wet blend or let each coat dry before starting the next
Hi Steve.

Because I mainly use oils,I wet blend.

I first undercoat with acrylic as close to the colour of the final piece.I then go over this with the oil.

Very little oil is used.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Another stunning build Ralph.real like the warn,blacken armur,and the blend of colors,down to his

beard poking out the helm,and also nice work with the base, ;)

have notices ,your long grass you use, ,what is it ,plz,and wear do you get it,?:rolleyes:

D

Deleted member 4539

\ said:
Another stunning build Ralph.real like the warn,blacken armur,and the blend of colors,down to his
beard poking out the helm,and also nice work with the base, ;)

have notices ,your long grass you use, ,what is it ,plz,and wear do you get it,?:rolleyes:
Thanks for the nice comments Monica:smiling3:.

I like doing the bases and groundwork.

As for the grass,it is 10mm static grass,which I bought from wwws scenic from ebay a while back.

If you are interested in some I have a small packet that I could send you at no cost to you.Pm me if interested.