Boeing 737 "Haribo"

F

First Model

My first model that I shall attempt to build will be a Boeing 737 in Haribo colours. There is no particular reason for this kit as it was cheap and I thought it would be a good starting point.

Over the past few days I have been assembling the fusealage and started the engines. If you see anything that does not look very good, by all means give me constructive critisism as this is how I can learn from it.

Many thanks

View attachment 71235

View attachment 71236

View attachment 71237

View attachment 71239

View attachment 71240

IMG_2642.JPG

IMG_2643.JPG

IMG_2644.JPG

IMG_2645.JPG

IMG_2646.JPG

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Good attempt at preshading, I use preshading a lot. But, under that dark blue, it's unlikley to show through.

F

First Model

I was thinking this but thought.... If i buggar it up I can put a stronger coat of blue down. It has been interesting in doing it and it has taught me how to play with the air pressure of the AB & the amount of paint to let through.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Looking good there Lee, like how this is going.

Si:smiling3:

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Nice work Lee, interested to see how that pre shading works out. That is one airline scheme I have not seen before.

First Name
Dave
The company I work for serviced this one at Southend Airport a few years ago .Certainly a very striking paint job.The 'TUI fly' Rep gave us packets of Haribo sweets!.