R

rjwood_uk

Found this in a link on another forum.

had to make it for my dad :smiling3:

Richard

G

GEEDUBBYA

Howdy Entity,

First off, allow me to welcome you to the forum, we are glad to have you here.

Secondly, I am not absolutey positive that this is the same link RJ mentioned above, but, the model he showed was a "cardmodel" (a model downloaded to your computer, then printed off on heavy "card stock" of photo paper. But, since i am a cardmodeler as well as a plastic modeller, I knew where to find a model of the borg cube so here it is: ƒXƒ^[ƒgƒŒƒbƒN@•ÇŽ†@ƒMƒƒƒ‰ƒŠ[

Merely scroll to the bottom of the page and below the "cube" you will see an area highlighted in purple, that is the link to the download of the zip file. You will need either winrar or winzip to extract the files and open them. Most computers have atleast one of these programs so you shouldnt have any trouble. Once you have them on your computer simply print the page out, cut out the model and glue with white glue.

Oh while you are there, be sure to download the "Star trek Art" found there if you like.

Now if you are an avid "trekie", I know of other star trek cardmodels as well as cardmodels of most any subject you can think of. Some examples include The Original USS enterprise, klingon scout ship, USS defiant, vulcan shuttle, Enterprise D, Original enterprise Bridge, SS Botany bay (From wrath of Khan movie), Romulan warbird from STNG, USS enterpise C, and Zefferim Cochrans "Phoenix" (first warp drive vehicle) cardmodels, all found here: http://jleslie48.com/gallery_models_scifi.html

I also have a link to the USS Voyager, and a constitution class starship cardmodel which can be downloaded here: RePaP Paper models

Of course no trekie would be complete without a Klingon D7 Battlecruiser or a Klingon Bird of prey model either

The D7 battlecruiser is here: Webshots-Grand Opening Special: Enter code SAVE25 at checkout and save 25% on your order!

and the bird of prey is here: Webshots-Grand Opening Special: Enter code SAVE25 at checkout and save 25% on your order!

And since you have looked at this many so far, I might as well go ahead and give ya these too:

Webshots-Grand Opening Special: Enter code SAVE25 at checkout and save 25% on your order! USS BUDAPEST FROM THE NEXT GENERATION

Webshots-Grand Opening Special: Enter code SAVE25 at checkout and save 25% on your order! NEW ORLEANS CLASS STARSHIP FROM THE NEXT GENERATION

ALBION RISING - Models 2 HAND PHASERS FROM ORIGINAL SERIES AND THE NEXT GENERATION

If you need any other card models of any type including nascar models, tractor trailer models, aircraft, spacecraft (real or fictional) ships, or whatever, I can probably give you a link to something very close to what you are looking for.

If ya dont mind, let me hear back from you on your thoughts about the above models. And, if you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask....cardmodels turn out beautifully, but they are not like the paper models you used to get on the back of cereal boxes (although I can probably find you some of them too lol). Actually card models are abit more "challenging than most people think because you are building a 3 dimensional model from a flat piece of paper but the rewards are well worth the effort because once you finish, your friends will not believe its paper, they will swear the model is plastic until they pick it up.

have a good day and i hope this helps,

Greg aka GEEDUBBYA (GW)

K

KineticEntity

\ said:
Howdy Entity, If ya dont mind, let me hear back from you on your thoughts about the above models. And, if you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask....cardmodels turn out beautifully, but they are not like the paper models you used to get on the back of cereal boxes (although I can probably find you some of them too lol). Actually card models are abit more "challenging than most people think because you are building a 3 dimensional model from a flat piece of paper but the rewards are well worth the effort because once you finish, your friends will not believe its paper, they will swear the model is plastic until they pick it up.

have a good day and i hope this helps,

Greg aka GEEDUBBYA (GW)
Droools!!