Brewster Buffalo 1/48, Specialhobby

Š

Španac

Hello.

The new project, I decided to create B. Buffalo with a cross. 70% of the engine and the interior is handmade. I hope to succeed in the end. Criticism and advice welcome.

B

beav1013

criticism?... yea i don't think so. that engine looks amazing. gonna be watching this one.

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
I can't offer any advice, it looks brilliant so far.

Regards

Colin M........

F

Fenlander

Very good work detailing the engine, look forward to seeing the rest of it.

B

Bunkerbarge

The interior effect is beautifully done and the additional detail really sets this apart. Obviously I don't know if you have worked from actual pictures or plans but I would actually expect cable runs to be run together and clipped in trays rather than being loose. This makes repairs and fault finding considerably easier and is normal practise in aircraft building as well as shipbuilding. If you have plans or pictures that show otherwise my apologies but it is just a thought.

S

Sky Raider

Very impressive, i saw a lit of models at the Telford show that had panels missing to display the fantastic work inside. This in my eyes reflects the builders true skills. Well done.

Andy

Š

Španac

\ said:
The interior effect is beautifully done and the additional detail really sets this apart. Obviously I don't know if you have worked from actual pictures or plans but I would actually expect cable runs to be run together and clipped in trays rather than being loose. This makes repairs and fault finding considerably easier and is normal practise in aircraft building as well as shipbuilding. If you have plans or pictures that show otherwise my apologies but it is just a thought.
. colleagues are right. In some places I have not had a complete maneuver, so it was, and improvisation, but the principle is more - less that.

Thanks for reporting, I will try a little dress.

Š

Španac

.. little progress. On the left of the star is a bad factory stamped white edge that'll fix it. Sorry about the picture worse, the poor light. Tomorrow I'm working on Wetering, shading and surface tarnish.

B

Bunkerbarge

Looking very good and the interior really looks the part now with some paint on the exterior.