Cambridgeshire’s new member

M

MarshMan

Hi all
Just a quick hello. You can read about me on my avatar if interested, but basically I’m old and (almost) completely new to plastic kit modelling. I’ll be asking for all kinds of help I’m certain! I’ve had a quick wizz through the forums, and you’ll probably find me there quite soon! I’m starting out with the Eduard SE5a profikit which I’m well aware is not the easiest! A much simpler version of this I built very many years ago, and it’s partially a nostalgic, as well as a particular interest in the design of the SE5a that made me choose it.
Max

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Hi Max,

A warm welcome from me to a very friendly and helpful place. Enjoy your time here and please post some photos of your project.

Prost
Allen

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Max
Welcome to the forum. We are a very friendly bunch with a wide range of experience and interests. Eduard kits generally have a good reputation.
Jim

M

MarshMan

Hi Max
Welcome to the forum. We are a very friendly bunch with a wide range of experience and interests. Eduard kits generally have a good reputation.
Jim
Thanks Jim!
I’m in the process of getting to grips with the manual at the moment, and the only decision I’ve made so far is which option I’m going to use.

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
Welcome along Max.
There is so much to see and learn from some very good modellers here...look forward to seeing you about

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi Max,
A warm welcome to the forum your not to far from me. I used to work in Whittlesey. I look forward to seeing you about the site.

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
Welcome To the forum Max from an old hand ( been here for six years)so it can be rather addictive here so I look forward to your builds.

M

MarshMan

Welcome To the forum Max from an old hand ( been here for six years)so it can be rather addictive here so I look forward to your builds.
I think the plural there’s a bit ambitious Peter, but I’ll try!

Fernando N

Aviation fan and the Roadrunner, meep meep!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Fernando
Welcome to the forum Max.
Good luck with the SE5e, like Jim said Eduard kits are pretty good.
Looking forward to see some of your work.

Fernando N

Aviation fan and the Roadrunner, meep meep!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Fernando
Thanks Fernando
It looks like an interesting part of the world that you live.
Oh it's just to the east of Amsterdam, flat and mostly urban, give it a couple of decades and we'll be one of it's suburbs...:tongue-out3:
You seem to have a more scenic area.

M

MarshMan

Oh it's just to the east of Amsterdam, flat and mostly urban, give it a couple of decades and we'll be one of it's suburbs...:tongue-out3:
You seem to have a more scenic area.
I just like the look of that green area with some interesting looking water areas to the east.