Cambridgeshire’s new member

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Welcome Max.
Great crowd, great forum. Like Paul we are neighbours, I live in Stamford a mere 20 odd miles away!.
John.

D

Deleted member 5819

Hi from me to Max and welcome to the forum.
Old Puffer Pete.

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Welcome Max to the forum of nice guys. You'll enjoy it here. Looking forward to your SE5e.

Cheers,
Richard

M

MarshMan

Morning!
Thanks to John,Tim,Pete,Rick and Richard.
Being essentially a beginner I’ve got a LOT of setting up to do before I start the SE5a. This will almost certainly involve asking help from this forum. So thanks in advance to all!

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Malaysia eh, what a wonderful thing the WWW can be.

Max, the world has gotten a bit smaller with it. I'll be irritatingly posting at odd hours due to roughly 7 hour time difference....like it's 8.30pm here now.

Cheers,
Richard

M

MarshMan

Max, the world has gotten a bit smaller with it. I'll be irritatingly posting at odd hours due to roughly 7 hour time difference....like it's 8.30pm here now.

Cheers,
Richard
Time difference not a problem Richard. I think we all understand that these days, as you say, the world’s gotten smaller.
Max

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
I'll be irritatingly posting at odd hours due to roughly 7 hour time difference....
That, and the couple of North Americans on here, just means posts won’t all be made around the same time, so there’ll be more to read over the course of the day.

yambam26

SMF Supporter
First Name
Ben
Welcome Max

Look forward to seeing your upcoming builds :smiling3: