Can you tell what it is yet?

First Name
Rick
I have a load of off cuts of 6mm MDF left over from lining my daughters' shed, some have come in handy for levelling the piano on the uneven garage, I mean mancave, floor - but what to do with the rest?

Let's see if you can guess, I have a box of dome head pins, assorted tools and a letter stencilling set.

Stage one was to cut the board to size then add the pins.

Any ideas yet?

IMG_0225.JPG IMG_0227.JPG IMG_0228.JPG

beowulf

Styrene Bodger
First Name
Paul
a piano in the mancave????? whatever next? frilly curtains and shabby chic tables? :p:p

im actually impressed you can play a joanna, im totally unmusical

as for your construction.....no idea!!! lol

SWR

SMF Poster
First Name
Ralph
Looks like the start of a rig board for fishing,,,,,damn wrong hobby.
How about something to hang your brushes on using the stencil no's to show which size brush.

First Name
Rick
It's not a tool or any kind of aid to building anything. Joe is along the right lines but but not the centreline (see what I did there Joe?).

First Name
Joe
Is it an aircraft panel with a rivet line? That brown paint has potentially baffled me even more. But another part of me says Rick would just get a real panel and paint it to suit...

First Name
Rick
Well done Joe, you win a packet of chocolate fish - which is immediately forfeited on account of the All Blacks beating Scotland last night.
My underwhelming idea for an aircraft display base is a replica section of aircraft skin with a row of rivets for relief and a splash of camouflage paint, one part will be green the other brown. The stencil set is to add a bit more interest with a "NO STEP" marking.
A long time ago I could have knocked up something with aluminium sheet Joe but I no longer have access to a sheet metal shop unfortunately.

First Name
Rick
Centre line reflectors on an A-road or possible motorway? (this Swede knows a thing or two about the British road network ;) )
Not that much mate 'cos Joe has figured it out. I think it is a driving on the left hand side of the road thing - Sweden should never have changed over to the dark side!

Jens Andrée

First Name
Jens
Not that much mate 'cos Joe has figured it out. I think it is a driving on the left hand side of the road thing - Sweden should never have changed over to the dark side!
Well, all of our cars were LHD so the change was more than just logical for us because it's a pain in the a.. to overtake someone when you're next to the side of the road.
I drove a RHD car here in Sweden for many years and it was near impossible to overtake on some roads!