Caption time-This one should tax you all.

wonwinglo

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
f3ba63d0.jpg

'Bin here before'

N

Nigel.D

The shock result of dusty bin being voted as the new president takes a while to sink in

B

Bluewavestudios

Well it could have wheelie Bin Osama but he legged it !!!

Mark.

B

Bunkerbarge

The new Taliban body armour proved effective but problems arose with the requirement for the two assistants to manoeuvre the kit.

R

rjwood_uk

Matrix code cmd:\\osama_bin_laden_air_force_one......run

Crtitical Error

Morpheous virus detected x2

Osama_bin_Laden corrupt

search for repair.....

.bin file corrupt

.bin file replaced

N

noobee captain

ng news ..... late breaking news ..... late breaking news ..... late breaking ne

Secret Service agents have arrested a transient aboard Air Force One during a security sweep. Initial reports are that he was accidentally loaded aboard after the trash cans were emptied at La Guardia airport. The man, known only as Brad, has a history of sleeping in garbage but is not thought to be dangerous.

... more ...

wonwinglo

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
Sinply brilliant tigertc,you have answered this one beyond the call of duty,good work with the paintshop !

T

tigertc

great picture in the first place.......i thought about fitting Ted Rodgers in somewhere :smiling3:

D

duncan

Jeez they will be rioting in the streets of every taliban town when this is shown. Remember THE c**t**ns. The ITV one is great

N

new to trains

us agents detect something in the metal detector so take the object outside for a closer look

wonwinglo

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
*** I have just noticed your new Avatar Tigertc ! lets see an enlargement please,there are some clever paint shop people around here.

great picture in the first place.......i thought about fitting Ted Rodgers in somewhere :smiling3:

T

tigertc

I have just noticed your new Avatar Tigertc ! lets see an enlargement please,there are some clever paint shop people around here
Its in the original caption thread, page 2 i thinks