Chieftain Mk.11

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Hoppity Hop , have a nice day in Luton , the bad lands of the south !

1658144414381.png

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Hello Steve,
Sorry for the late reply. Back in the day when we were doing cave drawings I came across some scribing templates from a company called Tritool numbers TPU-301,302 and 303. These give you circles, ovals, squares etc. And the one you will need is TPU-301 and this starts in mm from 0 (yes zero) to 9.5 dia circles. These were offered in the day when you were re-scribing all the panel lines on the Fujimi 1/72 scale Phantoms.
Amazon now do the same item £23 and call it 'Hasegawa Trytool Template Set 1 # TP01' and in it you get the same as the Tritool set.
Cheers
Mike.
Just had a gander on the old tinternet and the world of scribing sheets is enormous! Well I certainly learnt something new today so thank you for that. I will be ordering a few for Christmas time. In the mean time I found a cheapy harry one from Eduard so that's on its way and we will see how that goes. Many thanks

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Hoppity Hop , have a nice day in Luton , the bad lands of the south !

View attachment 458805

Bad lands indeed..... Luton is where I grew up and went to school!!!! All I can say is that it went down hill immediately upon my departure......

.... And if you believe that you'll believe anything!!;)

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
And today I learned a new word 'Wibble'
The bad lands are quiet at the moment, some sort of religious thing going on so we have fireworks even today at 14.24 :rolling: Look chidren, can you see the pretty fireworks.... DUH!!!
Ahh would that be Wibble Wobble, nearly as good as Hoppity Hop , and Hippity Hop. Its the New Year on the 29th, they cold be practicing.