chieftain tank

R

russell hopson

Know airfix did do one in that scale but not sure what mk it is. Hope this helps and welcome to the forum

P

Plastickitbasher

Hi, I've done a quick search all I can find is the very old Airfix 1:76 and they are very rare and go on ebay for silly money as and when they come up.

D

dubster72

You'll be lucky! Until Takom started releasing their 1/35 kits, there was very little available - much less in braille scale.

I think Matador Models do a resin upgrade for the Airfix kit, which includes TOGS & Stillbrew. I reckon it wouldn't be cheap though.

First Name
Ian
Yeah i've noticed the stillbrew/ Togs upgrade. Kids/ Santa bought me a Charly 1 in 1:72. Loved building that but i'm an old Chieftain crewman and would have like to have put them together on a wee diarama.

First Name
Ian
Loved the detail on the wee model. Pretty accurate for the size although the smoke dischargers are a bit naff. Revell 3183 b.t.w! Thanks for the welcome fellas.

First Name
Alex
There isn't much on the Mk2 front I guess mainly due to the fact the Mk5 is the most current one in service. If its any consolation I've been looking for a QF 3.7in AA gun in 1:35 scale and the only one I can find costs a whopping £90!

First Name
Ian
Wow! A lot of money for not a lot of kit. Been searching all week and can't find one supplier of a 1:72 Chieftain. Guess i'll have to upscale!!

A

Airfix627

Hi all
Anyone know if there is a Mk 11 available in 1:72?
Yes, Airfix make or at least made one. In fact I am looking at it now. I have one lying around in my hobby room.
Any help to you? Do you want it?