CHOSIN FEW at Funchilin pass

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Greg
I have got a bit behind with this so just had a catch up. Nice pair of jeeps and I love the tanker trailer. Groundwork on its way and the stencils look fun - whatever they mean.
Jim

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
Thanks Ron and Jim... well l was a bit slow due to the heat.... now it's better and it will go a bit faster... :smiling: :smiling: :smiling:

M

miguel.roman

Keep bringing those updates!! Can you put a photo with something next to the diorama to see the dimensions? Something familiar for most of us... I don t know, maybe a beer can would do it :smiling2:.

Miguel

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Greg,
This is progressing very nicely. The missing bit of the wall should be fairly easy to add.

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
Indeed Paul it won't be difficult... i already found a solution
And yes Paul the treadway bridge are fantastic with great details..:smiling5::smiling5::smiling5::smiling5:

D

Daniel Horvath

Wow great progress Greg it’s nicely picking up the shape! I love the way you gonna make that picture comes alive! Looking forward for more great updates! Regards Danny

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Popped in to see how things are progressing Greg and you dont disappoint. Your dios are indeed the DB's

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
Thank you all for all the king words and support.
Dan I'm always do my best to represent history a as it was seen by a camera... but sometimes is very challenging...and this is waht i like about model making... recreating history in 1/35
Steve Thank you very much... I HAVE another project in mind that will be revealed very soon... I can tell you that l'm digging into pictures and documents and I have even had tha chance to talk to a veteran and he gave me first hand pics and info about the event that i will represent STAY TUNED

Today it was reserarch for Tree branches.... l'm happy with the result...39937449_281711235774255_6126203920650862592_n.jpg

Reactions: PJR

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Greg
Wonderful attention to detail. This is shaping up to be exceptional.
Jim