"Com'on - Drive!" Diorama

tiking

SMF Poster
First Name
Charles
Hi all. I have been working on a 1/35 diorama lately but found the time to do a quick 1/24 diorama while taking a break from my present 1/35 diorama. This one is not all that.

I'm not really a car guy but I had these kits on hand because I had planned to use them in a truck diorama. But, something else came up and I just decided to make a separate diorama for them instead. The diorama depicts a pedestrian crossing with two automobiles and a couple of people crossing or waiting to cross the street. The story tells a tale of a very impatient driver in the van trying to tell the driver in front of him;who is checking out the lady with the dog, crossing the road, to drive on; and if you look closely in one of the pictures, you will see a sign warning pedestrian to update Facebook, before crossing the street. The diorama is pretty simple. I just wanted to have a display base, that' pretty much it. Hope you guys like the results:

col68

First Name
colin
That's is clever diorama Charles I like the split levels

Robert1968

SMF Poster
First Name
Robert
All I can say is "Brill"!!!!
Awesome and too much to say any one thing
Really well done

Robert

tiking

SMF Poster
First Name
Charles
Thanls for looking and your comments. Not always easy trying to do 1/24 diorama modeling in a tight space. But with a little trail and error, it works.

Thorbrand

First Name
Alex
i love it! I also like the quirky sign and the odd green panel on the mini

monica

SMF Poster
First Name
monica
real like this,Charles,very well lay out,painted cars wreathed,
do like the signs very cleverly done,just a great little scene,:D

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
First Name
Si.
Again Charles an outstanding piece of work, excellent quality and telling a story. Top stuff!

Trekkie_John

First Name
John
Nice work there Charles, cracking job on the vehicles. But i love the sign that says "heads up, cross the street, then update facebook", we need that over here :smiling3:

Have fun, John

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
First Name
Ron
Top stuff again Charles.

I always miss some little detail first time around when looking at your superb work. Which makes it more fun when I spot something new the second look!

Nice one,
Ron

tiking

SMF Poster
First Name
Charles
Top stuff again Charles.

I always miss some little detail first time around when looking at your superb work. Which makes it more fun when I spot something new the second look!

Nice one,
Ron
Thank you kindly Ron. Glad you like it.