Completed "Alarm, aircraft spotted, surface defence!".Revell Type VIIC/41 U.Boat.

Robert1968

SMF Supporter
First Name
Robert
As modellers go ( if I can say that I am ) I feel I make a good model or a good bash at it. Then there are those who are exceptional in there work, class and really go to town and back creating masterpieces.......

Then there's convincingly brilliance

Well done Ron ( you have a rare talent indeed

Awesome workmanship

Regards

Robert

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Oh wow Ron, that's brilliant. Great build and diorama setting; your Liberator looks convincing (and no doubt menacing to Hans and co.. Nice work all round!

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Thanks ever so much for the great posts boys.....
I'm really well pleased you all like my U. Boat. I must confess that I'm chuffed with the end result. Now I can safely empty the 'Swear Box'!

Robert - It's great when we all receive positive and complementary posts from fellow modellers, and I thank you for your special one too. But keep in mind we are all different in our approach, style and therefore the end result we attain. As long as the individual is chuffed with the end result of their endeavours, and knows he or she has done their best to their own satisfaction, then all is good in the camp......

I hope you can figure out just what I'm trying to convey, and make sense of the above ramblings.

Cheers all,
Ron

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Wonderful work Ron, the plane just adds to the scene. One of my faves!

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Cheers Si. Glad you like it......... Any subs. surfacing from your direction any time soon?

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Cheers Si. Glad you like it......... Any subs. surfacing from your direction any time soon?

No, not at the moment, nothing nautical. I have a 1/24 mining truck in bits I am reworking on at the moment.