Completed. Spanner's 'Sniper' G.B. Flush 'im out...NOW!

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Richie, thanks for your very nice comments and the big 5.

I can take any sort of critisism or suggestions, negative or otherwise. That's how we all learn new 'tricks'...So long as I understand and appreciate what the writer is trying to convey to me....

Thanks again,

Ron

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Sorry Bobby, I was composing my reply to Richie and didn't notice your post.

Thank you for the very complimentary post. I'm glad you like it......More pictures? I would be happy to post some more colour pictures, but I think that maybe it's a bit 'Photo Heavy' already!lol

Wadda you think?

Cheers,

Ron

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi Ron

I only meant that I could see the buildings in a wider context - vehicles, aircraft etc. At 1/72 this is possible.

I'm sorry if my comments re the story came off as negative. It was merely something I found odd, but it does look as if I'm on my own in that feeling so I wouldn't worry any!

All the best

Paul

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Hi Paul,no problem at all, I'm not worried in the slightest by your post. I just couldn't understand, when the model was supposed to be the object of any critisism, you mainly commented on my imaginary story line!

I had though of adding some armour, but it would have been top heavy and distracted from the story., i.e, why send in the infantry when a couple of rounds from a Sherman would have done the job!lol

However I do have an idea which I have been chewing over since I started this diorama which just might sort out both yours and Bobby's suggestions......

All the best,

Ron

Last edited by a moderator:
A

andygh

How did I miss this masterpiece? Surely it's a photo-shopped picture of a real building :grinball1:

5* modelling :respect4:

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Thanks Andy for the most excellent post. I'm glad you like the diorama and I appreciate your comments.

Cheers,

Ron

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Thanks for the positive comments Martin.....I'm glad you like my dio.

It's nice to see our stuff rise up from the vaults now and again for a bit of fresh air!

Cheers,

Ron