Cornered 'again'!

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Hi moriarty, the text is a bit crazy, but the pics are great. Top job on the dio, especially liking the blown up wall! cheers tony

B

backonthecase

Yummy - gotta love the Firefly! Very well done mate!

Stuart

N

noble

Nice job on the dio dude and i like the firefly, i think however this could do with some figures to bring it more to life this is not a criticism just an obsevation. Nice work friend keep up the good work.

scott

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
That's a really good piece of work there. I'm impressed.

Just one comment though. You've painted both sides of the brickwork on the building the same. I'd have thought the inside would be different - either painted, rendered or papered perhaps. Still, if it was a factory wall, it could be unfinished as you've shown it. This isn't a criticism by the way 'cos your painting of the bare brickwork is excellent.

Gern

First Name
Chris
Thanks for the comments chaps, much appraciated! Just to answer a few of your comments:

Gern, ya spot on and I totally agree about the brick work although being my first dio I didn't want to mess it up by over stretching my skills so I went for the (as you rightly said) factory wall idea.

Scott, figures are on there way + Tamiya's 1/48 Cromwell to form up the armoured column. Planning to have British Infantry (1/5th Queens) on patrol with tanks and a single Panzer Grenadier (33rd) hiding in the rubble with a couple of presents for the Brits (mmmmm Panzer Fausts)

This is based on an actual action that took place in a town called Sudlohn between 5RTR 7th Armoured Div & 33rd Panzer Grenadiers.

More to follow and thanks again!

Chris

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
Very nice work there matey, can't wait to see it all finished. Going to look great.

Have fun, John