Cosford April 3rd.

american

Scale models maniac
First Name
Catalin
Ok! Do I need to bring some models or it is too late. My plan is to found a nice and cheap hotel in the area Saturday night at and to to be there on time. We are going to do it like a trip. We want to have a short visit of Oxford. After all i more then 3 hours trip and 190 miles for me!

american

Scale models maniac
First Name
Catalin
\ said:
It's nearly that time again folks! Can we expect the usual crowd?
I have Allready asked, can I know? If I am comming , do I need to bring anny of my models?

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
First Name
Ron
Catalin, you only need to bring models if you wish to enter any of the competitions. Follow the link Gern (Dave) has posted if you wish to enter anything. You don't have to register your model(s) beforehand as it can all be done from 10am. on the day of the show.

Whether you want to enter anything or not, we will all be meeting under the Vulcan bomber wing at 12 noon.

It will be good to meet not only yourself, but anyone else who's not been to this great venue before.

Ron

noble

scott
First Name
Scott
I will hopefully be there with the Wirral ipms exhibiting our stuff so come say hi.

Scott

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
First Name
Ron
Can we have a show of hands of those who will 'definitely' be under the Vulcan wing on Sunday 3rd April @12 noon?

If we know exactly, we won't be waiting for anyone whilst all the bargains are being sold - and more importantly, the Tunnocks are being eaten!

I'll be there.

Cheers,

Ron

yak face

First Name
tony
P1110952 [Desktop Resolution].JPG

I will be there comrade , strong as bull and will bring soviet delicacy Tunnocksya , Da svedanya ! ;) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

john i am

SMF Poster
First Name
john
\ said:
Can we have a show of hands of those who will 'definitely' be under the Vulcan wing on Sunday 3rd April @12 noon?
If we know exactly, we won't be waiting for anyone whilst all the bargains are being sold - and more importantly, the Tunnocks are being eaten!

I'll be there.

Cheers,

Ron
image.jpg

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
First Name
Dave
For those who haven't met him yet, Tony isn't really as sinister as he looks! In any case, the only view we normally get is of his backside as he rummages through the bargain boxes. :D

I'll be there, armed to the teeth as usual with Eccles cakes.

colin m

SMF Poster
First Name
Colin
Unfortunately Gentlemen, she's done it again. I'll be on Holiday (if that's what it can be called) Have a good one chaps..........

papa 695

SMF Poster
First Name
Ian
Sorry people but due to things way out of my control I will have to miss this one this year.

Ade Close Enough

Occasional Commentor
First Name
Adrian
I'll be there as always on our club table but plan to sneak off a few times for different meet ups :smiling3:

Anything I should bring,,,,, within reason :P

Adrian

yak face

First Name
tony
So I make it nine possibly ten , any more thinking about coming? Show starts at ten ,we meet up at Twelve o clock under the wing of the Vulcan (see pic on previous page). See you there

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
First Name
Ron
That's a blow Tony. I've only bought one pack of Tunnocks (8 in a pack!).....I'll have to stop off and buy a second somewhere.

Safe trip everyone and all being well I'll see you tomorrow.

Ron

yak face

First Name
tony
\ said:
That's a blow Tony. I've only bought one pack of Tunnocks (8 in a pack!).....I'll have to stop off and buy a second somewhere.
Safe trip everyone and all being well I'll see you tomorrow.

Ron
No problemo Ron , ive got 8 too and Im sure Dave will be bringing some eccles cakes ,so the arsenal is well stocked for the SM bunfight!! see you tomorrow mucker !

Last edited by a moderator:

american

Scale models maniac
First Name
Catalin
\ said:
Ok! Do I need to bring some models or it is too late. My plan is to found a nice and cheap hotel in the area Saturday night at and to to be there on time. We are going to do it like a trip. We want to have a short visit of Oxford. After all i more then 3 hours trip and 190 miles for me!
I am sorry to say it but because some serious reason s I had to cancel my trips . It is sad for me, but is trud e. I will have canoe chances to see some of you.

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
First Name
Ron
That's a shame Catalin, we were all looking forward to meeting you.

You take care, and perhaps we will meet up next year.

Cheers,

Ron