D-Day

• Thread starter Deleted member 5819
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5819

Stunning work ! And I love the bagpiper figure Millin, great tribute.
Hi thank you, very nice of you to say so, and you are the first person to know there history :thumb2:

A few year's ago I was luck enough to visit all the Day- Beaches and collected sand from each and that is the sand in the dio, inthe background you can just see Piper Millin statue, hence the bagpiper figure in the dio.
1525463773338.png
Pete.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fernando N

Aviation fan and the Roadrunner, meep meep!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Fernando
Great looking dio Pete.:thumb2:
With lots of interesting details to see, with the medic helping the German soldier and the POW’s and their defeated look.

Was the bunker a kit or did you scratch-built it?

Fernando

D

Deleted member 5819

Great looking dio Pete.:thumb2:
With lots of interesting details to see, with the medic helping the German soldier and the POW’s and their defeated look.

Was the bunker a kit or did you scratch-built it?

Fernando
Hi Fernado thank you very much glad you like it, the bunker is all scrcth built plus the gun inside .

A few year's ago I was luck enough to visit all the Day- Beaches and collected sand from each and that is the sand in the dio, inthe background you can just see Piper Millin statue, hence the bagpiper figure in the dio.
1525462630822.png
Pete.

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Beautiful work. Tells the story well. PaulE

J

jcvonmanstein

Wow, nice job on the bunker.I would love to see detailed build pics of that bro.

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Superb work Peter, nice that you used the sand from the landing beach on it too

D

Deleted member 5819

Wow, nice job on the bunker.I would love to see detailed build pics of that bro.
Hi Jaime thank you I'm glad you like it and welcome, all the photos where on my former forum which is know unfortunately :unamused: .
Pete.

D

Deleted member 5819

Just seen this one Peter and what a great diorama so much to look at and all very nicely built and painted.
Thank you very much, please you like it and all done with a hairy stick to boot .:thumb2:
Pete :hungry: