DAK

P

Polux

Congratulations Daniel!!

Haha!!! Really, is a tiny diorama :tears-of-joy::tears-of-joy::tears-of-joy:
Magnificent work mate :cool:

D

Daniel Horvath

Fernando , Si , Gern and Polux ! thank you very much guys for the comments . im am really pleased that I get a good feedback from all of you ! Gern love the idea about the museum for the wider audience. Maybe one day when all will be completed . Like I mentioned there is 2 more section coming up ! so probably another 3 years until its fully completed ! So stay tuned part 2 coming soon ! Regards Danny

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Daniel, Congratulations and what a fantastic finish.

The moment I saw it I heard music from David Leans "Lawrence of Arabia" then on close ups it was Indiana Jones in "Raiders of the Lost Ark"
It truly is an epic of a build spanning many years. We're lucky to see the end result.

Cheers,
Richard

D

Daniel Horvath

Thanks Richard you are super kind! And im the lucky one to receive all this praise and support from you guys! Thanks again regards Danny

Reactions: JR
First Name
Matt
An awesome piece of work....congratulations. What will you do with the whole piece now its finished?

D

Daniel Horvath

Thanks Matt ! I have a spare room for it ! so I will keep it there because its just the beginning there is 2 more diorama will come . Those will be the continuation of this military base and an African city. Thanks for looking regards Danny

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
A very well-deserved winner Daniel, there is a lot of detail and different items to look for in that lot.

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
... DIORAMA is fantastic.... plus with a GOLD medal WOW... wonderful well done done DAN you deserve it..

D

Daniel Horvath

Joe and Greg thank you guys very much for the kind words it means a lot and im happy you guys like it ! Regards Danny

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Firstly, congrats on the award, well deserved. Secondly, you sure it is big enough?

I joke of course, superb layout and a real labour of love over that time scale, so easy to lose interests on something that big, but, you stuck to it and I am so glad you did, AWESOME, PURE SIMPLE AWESOMENESS!

D

Daniel Horvath

Thanks for the congratulation Eddie it’s highly appreciated! Im working on a smaller dio for a change but im planning to do.. i will do 2 more extension for the africa! Thanks for looking regards Danny

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Well there's nothing else I can say Daniel, that's not already been said.
First of all congratulations on class winner well deserved.
Secondly. What a fantastic diorama, and it's been fun watching it develop.

D

Daniel Horvath

Hi papa sorry for the late reply! I missed it somehow! Thanks for the comments and for the congratulation very kind of you! Im happy you enjoyed the development of this project! There will be more to come! Thanks again regards Danny

Reactions: JR