Decals for Challenger I 1/35 scale

First Name
Denise
Helloooooo can anyone help me? I need the decals for the Tamiya Challenger I mk III Nato version. I've decided to respray it as i messed up the last coat :sad:

papa 695

SMF Poster
First Name
Ian
Helloooooo can anyone help me? I need the decals for the Tamiya Challenger I mk III Nato version. I've decided to respray it as i messed up the last coat :sad:
I may have some, but will need to take a look when i get home.

Ian M

GB Mod
Administrator
First Name
Ian
Smart. That's a new one on me. I take it we are talking Dettol cleaners. I automatically think of antiseptic lol.

stillp

SMF Poster
First Name
Peter
Dettol antiseptic does a great job of removing paint without damaging the plastic Ian. I found it much more effective than Mr Muscle oven cleaner.

Pete

First Name
Denise
Well i've finally managed to get the new decals on thank you Ian. I learnt the Humbrol clear matt varnish when shaken before loading up the air brush leaves it looking matt and with a white powder finish? So i have not been shaking it before loading it up and that seems to work. ChallengerI..jpg

First Name
Tim
Hi Kirsten
Nice finish. Glad you sorted out the strip and respray. For info, fairy power spray works as well, but doesn’t smell like a hospital afterwards
Cheers
Tim

Jim R

SMF Poster
First Name
Jim
Hi Denise
Fine looking model and so glad the strip and respray went well. Great that Ian had the decals you needed.
Jim