Diorama any subject

Status
Not open for further replies.

0ne48thtel

How about a Diorama build any subject to be done over the course of the year that way there is no pressure to finish it in a hurry. It would give the folks interested plenty of scope and allow plenty of time for any scratch building/ kit building etc etc.

I am probably going to get shot down or am likely to open a whole can of worms here but that is fine.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
I,m in right up my ale :D

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
I'll join the happy band of dioramarerers, if I may, Terry.

0ne48thtel

With the end of the year fast approaching and many of the GB'S already lined up I thought I would give this idea another push. I think it only needs a couple more takers before it can be added to the live list.

0ne48thtel

Count me in. 

Love dioramas, I'm in.

I,m in right up my ale :D

I'll join the happy band of dioramarerers, if I may, Terry.

count me in as well terry.

I'm in. Got a few ideas kicking about just need motivation to start!

Im in I always think a model looks better in a dio anyway.

Thanks all it looks like we have ourselves a GB I shall set it up in the appropriate area later today or early in the week.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Thanks all it looks like we have ourselves a GB I shall set it up in the appropriate area later today or early in the week.

If you have a model that is built, could the diorama be built around that, or does everything need to be new/not started?

I will open a forum up for you. And you can make the introduction post with the participants list and any rules, if any. 

Status
Not open for further replies.