DoKa

P

PWick

I'm wondering whether this should be on this thread, but a pleasure and leisure vehicle, not commercial.
You get a Scale Production.de resin transkit, a Hasegawa, VW Pickup Kit, Two Mountain Bikes from Fujimi and a few other bits...........
photo-th.jpg

photo1-th.jpg

Safari Window kit......
photo6-th.jpg

Roof Rack...
photo1-th.jpg

a new pair of seats.....
photo2-th.jpg

photo1-th.jpg

And you get..........................
photo3-th.jpg

photo4-th.jpg

photo4-th.jpg

photo8-th.jpg

with Michelin tyre decals.
photo3-th.jpg

photo7-th.jpg

photo5-th.jpg

Now someones going o get a telling off!
I told them to clean their mucky bikes before putting them back up there!

P

PWick

Thanks Tony, it was great I just copied the plastic kit chassis and it slotted together, although the front windows were a tad fiddly!

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
real nice build,with this one,Patrick,looks great like it a lot,;)

P

PWick

Thanks Monica, once I'd got the chassis from the plastic kit and copied it it was reasonably plain sailing, the Safari Windows in photo-etch took nearly a full day to cut out, clean up, cut thin clear plastic to fit each frame, shorten the very small screws, super glue to the frames, fit the 'glass' and the adjustable side bars and get them to fit into the space available, glue in and wait to cure. All this whilst watching various 'YouTube' video's of fitting the real thing! But it was all very well worth it, the end product is amazing, just like the real thing!

S

Stevekir

PWick:

Did you make the bikes or were they bought complete. If the latter, where did you get them please?

P

PWick

PWick:

Did you make the bikes or were they bought complete. If the latter, where did you get them please?
They were from the above pictured Fujimi kit, with roof bars and top boxes Stevekir.