Dora 1/35

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Watched this all the way through and I think it's....it's....TREMENDOUS!:eek:.... I'm sure the pics don't do it anywhere near justice. Would like to see more one day.

Your patience and perseverance to see such a project through to the end is laudable indeed!.....Great job;) and if your neighbor ever gives you any guff, you can always point her out the window

in his direction for a day or two and he will get the message in no uncertain terms:eek: :D or call the coppers:oops:............Cheers....Jim:smiling3:

First Name
Jimbob
Looks fantastic gives me a good idea on how to weather mine but that will probably be about summertime I've only just started on the gun carriage. Superb trying desperately to get decals for her but not being produced at the moment.

Jim

N

noble

Thank you all for the great comments, iam glad youall like her, Jim I've been waiting for the guy at nordland models to get his finger out and send me the ones I have requested, I have been waiting months now and no reply to emails. I don't know of anywhere that does them.

Scott

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
There's not a great deal left to say Scott, it's been a mammoth build in every way and its stunning in every way.

You must be well chuffed with it.

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
Stunning work love the weathering looks spot on buddy

First Name
Jimbob
I suppose we'll just have to be patient and twiddle our thumbs until they become available and then dive at them when they are available will keep an eye on there website will keep you informed if I find them anywhere else.

Jim

L

liberator61

Congratulations Scott it would'nt look out of place as a museum exhibit.

T

treyzx10r

Wow Scott this has been worth the wait ,what a great job you've done with this! Every time I look I see some new details it really is stunning! Very nicely done Sir!

bazers

SMF Supporter
First Name
barry
Great work Scott weathering top notch she looks amazing .

N

noble

Thanks gents my modelling life feels empty now, Jim will do mate.

Scott

S

Shipsrigger

superb job, would not even dare to bring the kit into the house!!!!!!!!

Peter

N

noble

Thank you peter, it is a kit that goes together sooooo good

Scott

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
I'm with everyone above, very impressive not just because it's huge but because of all the minute attention to detail. I too remember when you first got the kit and it's great to finally see it completed in all its glory.

Cheers

Steve

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
GREAT SCOTS!!! that is Great Scott, (se what I did there...:smiling: )

I have been watching quietly from the corner of the shed and I can only refer to what has already been said.

Great work all round ol' chap

N

noble

Thanks Ian I have to admit she is my favourite kit, thank you again and iam glad you like her.

Scott