Dose anyone know what type of Military Vehicle this is ?

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
have been trying to find out what this is,for so long,
maybe someone knows some think about it or if simulator to it in kit,
and any help appreciated.,
cheers
Moni

Attachments

• 47081269.jpg
    47081269.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 68
First Name
Wouter
Morning Monica,

Can't say I have ever seen such a thing. Looks to be Russian post WW I guess, but you might already have figured that out. Would be nice to see something like that being built!

Cheers

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
hi,Wouter ,am hoping someone will know something,about it,
as we know the Russian,Germans had all types of strange things,to me the wheels look like panzer,but who ,knows,
so hears to hoping,:smiling:

First Name
colin
Hi moni the chassis and road wheels look very similar to a asu 57 air portable spg

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
It’s a GT-S, also known as a GAZ-47, a Soviet over-snow vehicle developed in the 1950s and produced from 1955 to 1970. There’s also a lengthened variant, the GT-SM (GAZ-71), which has six roadwheels per side instead of five. (Source: Jane’s Military Vehicles and Ground Support Equipment 1987, p. 614.)

Wikipedia has articles about it in Italian and Russian, if you read either of those. Most Google hits appear to be for models instead of for the real vehicle, though.

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Hi moni the chassis and road wheels look very similar to a asu 57 air portable spg
It’s a GT-S, also known as a GAZ-47, a Soviet over-snow vehicle developed in the 1950s and produced from 1955 to 1970. There’s also a lengthened variant, the GT-SM (GAZ-71), which has six roadwheels per side instead of five. (Source: Jane’s Military Vehicles and Ground Support Equipment 1987, p. 614.)

Wikipedia has articles about it in Italian and Russian, if you read either of those. Most Google hits appear to be for models instead of for the real vehicle, though.

ta all so very much for the help,your stars :smiling:
glad I,have that sorted.need it to go with ,my bears,so if in 1/48 should be in 1/35 as well I,m real hopping.and can finsh off that one :anguished::smiling3: