Dropped a boo boo

Bri62

SMF Supporter
First Name
Brian
Hi as per title on my millennium falcon build I used the short led when I should of used the long, so I need a short extension don't want to solder them but I will if I have to.

IMG20230329082907.jpg
Thanks

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
WELL Bri if it was me id leave about 2 inches of wire from the plug an number the wires on both lots of wires an cut the wires an fit in exnstenshion wires soldered in place an jionts covered in shrink rap an you will be back in bussiness
chrisb

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
My special friend was called Robert. He was invisible. He made my mum scared. I have not seen him since I was 6 or 7.
I think there is way to much time/effort being used on an amusing remark.

@Bri62 And other newer members. For future ref. when you have a build thread, you can keep ALL posts relating to it in that thread. Warts and all. Its a better idea as it keeps thing where they can be found again.
I agree that a very specific problem that requires a specific answer might do better in on of the specific sections But 99% of the time If you hit a bump in the road and need help. Asl in the build thread. It even helps put a bit of life into a build thread.

Reactions: JR