Dazed and confused
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
nice to see something different, very nice indeed

what did you use for the gold foil?

A

american

It is a long time since I stop posting my work. So , becouse I have so manny models allready finished but no constructive discussions , sometimes I can't see my own mistakes. So, please all hit hard.... It is the only way for all of us to stop making the same mistakes and to learn from our colleagues. I wil be constructive myself with you.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Great job Catalin , brilliant work with the light inside too. The photos are excellent , very well thought out and great use of light / dark to get the desired effect . top work , cheers tony

M

mobear

my twins just seen this one,and they want it because they are doing a project on space at school

A

american

talking about kids.... my son , Robert... he is twelve years old. He is staying around me from the beginning. About one year ago he started building scale models with me.

Next topics will be about his work... with some help on painting, of course!... your girls can enjoy .....

M

mobear

they enjoy watching me,they have built 2 planes so far and the pink and red and blue schemes are awesome lol

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
I am so sorry for being late in this one. Love this, truly brought to life with the lighting inside and out. I did a astronaut for my mate and used a light grey in my AB to dust him up a bit maybe you could do just a hint on his legs etc. But I have to admit, this is brilliant, great skill and a great build from me.

Si:smiling3:

View attachment 76605

View attachment 76606

DSCF1906.JPG

DSCF1911.JPG

Z

Ziper_it

Great job on the model, excellent rendition in the photos, I really like the lighting.

Francesco

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
I missed out on getting one of these kits as I loved the look of this soooooooooooooooo much. One day it shall be done.

Si:smiling3:

A

american

Tanks everybody. I was so bussy these weeks. But I promise to come with something new soon.

P

Polux

Fantastic build!!! And absolutely different!

"sssshhhh.....Houston....we have a problem....."

:smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3:

H

Harry Labanville

Great Build

Picture 2.... I recognise the sun on the right ,but Im not familiar with the tristar constellation in the centre.

You can imagine the moon men in the pub, I tell you I saw a UFO. Yea right Oh.