Eduard 1\48 Bf 109 Heinrich Bartells.

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
After the best part of nearly nine months the sofa monster finally coughed up my missing price.
And I have now managed to finish it I didn't take long as it was mostly done in the first place just that missing price stopping it.
The build is a profitable and it went together well with a little bit of filler needed but overall I am pleased with the outcome.P1050174.JPGP1050175.JPGP1050177.JPGP1050180.JPGP1050181.JPGP1050182.JPGP1050183.JPG

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Really nice work Peter, and thank goodness you found that missing part! The camouflage pattern is very striking.

First Name
Wouter
Hi Peter, nice Messerschmitt you portrayed here. Love the look of the camouflage. Which type is it? An F?

Just one very small piece of critique: it seems there's some air trapped underneeth the spinner decal which is a pitty. Then again, putting a decal on that part doesn't look easy to me.
Cheers

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
Hi Peter, nice Messerschmitt you portrayed here. Love the look of the camouflage. Which type is it? An F?

Just one very small piece of critique: it seems there's some air trapped u nderneeth the spinner decal which is a pitty. Then again, putting a decal on that part doesn't look easy to me.
Cheers
It's a G that's what it said on the box

stillp

SMF Supporter
First Name
Pete
it seems there's some air trapped underneeth the spinner decal which is a pitty. Then again, putting a decal on that part doesn't look easy to me.
Cheers
Just looks like a reflection to me.

Pete

Fernando N

Aviation fan and the Roadrunner, meep meep!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Fernando
Missed this one Pete, looks very nice and love the camo scheme:thumb2::smiling:

Pete has a good tip indeed, making a hole with a needle and some Microsol pushed on with a brush will make that bubble go away.