Eduard 1/48 Bf-110 G4

F

Ferrets Bueller

Build can be found here on my blog Pauls Scale Models: Eduard 1/48 BF110-G4

Nice kit to build I paid £25 from modelzone it can be found online for less. I didnt have any real dramas apart from the front antenna being a little tricky to assemble and attach. The mottling proved to be a bit of a challenge for me being my first attempt at it, it could have come out better but then again it could have been worse.

I took quite a few pics, sorry

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Very nice and an unusual scheme too. Good to see one "flying" as well. Those antennae are always good fun. Which unit is the aircraft from?I can't look it up at the moment.

Cheers

Steve

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Excellent job paul, the mottling looks great to me. Like steve ,i love to see aircraft modelled in flight now and then. top build mate , cheers tony

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
Looks great Paul. I have three Bf110 G-4 revell kits to build. This has made me want to start one next lol

T

treyzx10r

Great job Paul, I almost went with the early radar version on my 110 build. You did fine with the mottle it looks great as does the rest of it!

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Very nice job, it looks great. Just be careful with the duster !!

L

Lancasterb1

Very Nice finish on this one, particularly the wings, great camouflage pattern. Well done 5 stars from me!

Andy