Eduard 1:48 FW190A-8/R2 Fenlander

D

dubster72

that's really great work Graham-compare that to your Sea Harrier that you were quite unhappy with & you've come a long way in a short time! The paintwork is truely excellent, it really does look like a FW-190. I can't wait to see this in a scenic dio.

Also, many thanks for the lead-wire tip-I'm sick of trying to bend fusewire into place!

Patrick

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
That really is coming on well,looking the dog's you know whats! Like Patrick I'm looking forward to the finished "ensemble".

Cheers

Steve

F

Fenlander

Finished at last (pending a final look around tomorrow when my eyes will focus again) A couple of snaps to give you an idea but I will take some proper pics tomorrow for the completed section. It has been a fun build, hope you like it.

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
That's really nice. Good one Graham.

I see now why you're happy to try 1/48! If you can manage that Ketten, then 'normal' sized armour should present you with no major problems.

Gern

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Well done Graham, a most excellent diorama. I for one am looking forward to some more piccies!

Cheers

Steve

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Cracking job Graham, plenty to see....and admire.

Well done,

Ron

G

gerard1938

Dead ?

Hi Graham,

My first visit in your Diorama-Country was already astonishing for me, but having 'studied' the FW190 meanwhile this is a magnificent piece of modeling !

The brake-fluid tubes in particular are great.

I hadn't noticed them and checked them up on the picture of an authentic FW (the one in the center) and think their sizes are ok .

Which of you kit-modeler said again "just stick some plastic pieces together" ??

Could not get a better look at the engine compartiment than pic.1 so look forward to your promised 'proper pictures'.

One thing Graham, since you are a 'mm-chopper' like all of us, do you agree the tires of this kit are a bit thin ? (pic.3).

An other thing.

What's up with the guys ?

Are they dead ?

View attachment 15040View attachment 15041View attachment 15042

View attachment 23443

View attachment 23444

View attachment 23445

FW190-Graham1..jpg

FW190-Graham0..jpg

FW190-Graham2..jpg

Last edited:
C