Eduard Bf110

First Name
Mike
Superb 1/72 kit from Eduard, this was the Profipack version which had coloured photo etch, paint masks etc. I also used Eduard Brassin resin wheels and gun bay.

D

Doug Hughes

Superb! Great detail and (to my eyes) just the right amount of weathering. I love the gunsight on the rear gun. I've had my eye on one of these for a while - I love the 110.

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi Mike

That is a superb Me110!!! The detail, paintwork, everything about it shouts quality. It really does look to be a bigger scale

Great build for sure.

One question, did you photoshop the Swastikas out for web sensitivity purposes? I really don't know what the rule is with regards to the web and showing swastikas.

All the best

P

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Great detail for 1/72 and a great job you've done , every time I see one of these pop up on here it makes me want to get one

I don't think I'd do it justice though

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Magnificent work, on a 1.72 superb,paint work and weathering looks great :rolleyes:

D

dubster72

That's a gorgeous looking 110! Everything is just right & well worth a gong!

Cheers

Patrick

First Name
Mike
Thanks for the kind comments everyone :smiling3:

\ said:
Hi MikeOne question, did you photoshop the Swastikas out for web sensitivity purposes? I really don't know what the rule is with regards to the web and showing swastikas.

All the best

P
Paul, I did this for a Tamiya Magazine article (it's in the current issue) and their policy is not to include swastikas because they're illegal in some of the countries where the magazine is sold. I didn't actually Photoshop them out, I didn't even bother putting them on the model ;)

\ said:
Great detail for 1/72 and a great job you've done , every time I see one of these pop up on here it makes me want to get oneI don't think I'd do it justice though
Thanks; I think anyone would really enjoy building this kit Alan, it's so well detailed and (apart from some minor engine fir issues) goes together flawlessly. The surface detail is unbelievable. I have a 'C' version in the stash and may just get a 'G' so I can finish it in captured Swiss colours...

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Beautiful work Mike , the paintwork and weathering are spot on . Did the kit exhausts come already hollowed out, and were the kit wheels that much different to the Brassin ones or did you use these because it was a magazine build? Great job , cheers tony

First Name
Mike
\ said:
Beautiful work Mike , the paintwork and weathering are spot on . Did the kit exhausts come already hollowed out, and were the kit wheels that much different to the Brassin ones or did you use these because it was a magazine build? Great job , cheers tony
Thanks Tony. I just painted the ends of the exhausts stubs black, looks reasonably convincing at actual size. There's nothing at all wrong with the kit wheels, but the additional detail and finesse of the resin parts make it worthwhile IMO, and the magazine supplied them so it was a no-brainer ;)

T

treyzx10r

Stunning build Mike! I ca'nt imagine masking those windows in that scale its a pita in 1/48! Truly a masterful display of your amazing skills,very nicely done Sir!!!

B

BigZimmo

:smiling3:Mike.......without words......only WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! :smiling3:

Last edited:
First Name
Dave
Another great build Mike. You must have incredibly steady hands to glue the gun sights onto the rear gunners machine gun.

Lee W

Rum before 10 makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Amazing detail, can't believe it's a 72nd, very well done

Lee :smiling3:

S

spongtastic

That's one amazing 110. I've just ordered a weekend edition to see how it comes out with a hairy stick rather than airbrush.