Emhar 1/24 Bedford OSBT 5-ton Tipper Truck

F

Ferrets Bueller

I saw this in my local Modelzone and just had to get one, ivve put my bismark build on hold for now as i was itching to build this great looking model.

Im going for the grey over black and red colours in the British road services livery.

First impressions are this is a well made kit and it all fits together superbly i have had no fit issues at all, infact alot of this model could be held together without glue the fit is that good.

I forgot to get a piic of the sprues as i was that eager to get started on it but there are plenty of sprue piic on this thread here Emhar Bedford 'O' Series Tipper

Box front

Built and primered chassis

Black chassis and red road wheels

Numerous primered parts includinh the tipper bodyy and cab

After a coat of Klear

Road wheels and tipper frame attached

And a couple of shots test fitting the cab radiator and bonnet.

Interior and decals next......

T

treyzx10r

that is awesome Paul,its always great to see subject matter built thats not been done to death. Looks like a real nice kit too.

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
That looks stunning so far Paul, a very handsome model and you're really doing it some justice in an excellent build.

All the best

P

F

Ferrets Bueller

Well she is all done and wat a nice kit is was to put together one of the best ive done i think. Everything went together perfectly bar the offside engine cover. I gotta get the coal truck version next.

S

Sky Raider

A beutiful job. Nice looking vehicle to. Shame we dont see such vehicles with character anymore.

Well done

Andy

T

treyzx10r

I'm with Andy, nicely done and off the trodden path,great work Paul. I'm looking forward to seeing the coal truck

F

Flying Scottiedog

That is a nice looking build you have there. I have just started the OLBD and posted some pictures of the chasse. I am trying to sweet talk my wife into buying the OSBT but she is needing tyres for the car so i will just need to wait and see.

But well done on your build.

F

Ferrets Bueller

Cheers Allan, yeah i want the other one too but my local shop doesnt have it in stock yet. Good luck on your build