Emily Bronte,Steam railway and......

Jon Heptonstall

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jon
....Pennine Models.
Who knew?
Driving through Haworth on the way home from a camping trip we saw this little shop on the main street.Good range of models,paint, tools etc.( no AM stuff). A lot of the stock looks to have been there quite some time but the prices match the age of the models. £6.99 for Dragon figure sets for example.
Nice to find a good old-fashioned model shop so unexpectedly.Also watch out for the first Keighley IPMS model show in september.
Jon.

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Yep, been in there.....used to be a half decent book shop on the hill down from the Bronte museum as well.....car park at the top had a bad reputation though so avoided that.
Tim

Graeme C.

SMF Supporter
First Name
Graeme
Tim, Jon, yes, been there many times, a good, traditional model shop with friendly owners.
Graeme.

Bobby Conkers

Sausage Fingers
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Sorry for the bump, but some news on this place. They are moving from Haworth to near Cracoe/Gargrave early in the New Year.

It's a fine place, with two knowledgeable and friendly employees. A real treasure trove, especially for model railway enthusiasts, and it's rammed from floor to ceiling with kits and accessories.

I split my loyalties between here and Scale Model Shop, mainly buying the odd kit from Pennine. I think it important to give a little support to bricks and mortar, but of course if this is a conflict of interest on here, I will happily take this down.