Farewell Comrades; From Monicas king tiger GB

monica

SMF Poster
First Name
monica
calling this one,
Lebt wohl, Genossen; Farewell Comrades ;)
I have enjoyed this build,never done,zimmerlit on a tank before,and did enjoy doing it,
the Tamiya,kit was a dream to go together like most,so no build,or instruction problems,
unlike a dragon,build,need to be a rocket scientist,to read,:confused::rolleyes:
the reason I left the guards off is,I real like how the tracks sit,so I wonted that shown,
and with there camo,being mix match,ding all in white,just did not suit my mood when painting them,:eek::smiling3:

think the little scene say all,about whats going on,;)

well hope you like this one,:confused:

Attachments

peterairfix

Modeling Mad for it
First Name
peter
I am not a tank person but I know a good one when I see it a great build and I was starting to get cold looking at all that snow

monica

SMF Poster
First Name
monica
very much appreciated,Peter,vary glad that you do like this one,
as for the show,its been so hot over hear,;)

monica

SMF Poster
First Name
monica
ta Dave,very happy you like this one,;)
yes only the one cat,with the guy sitting on the fence :D

Ian M

GB Mod
Administrator
First Name
Ian
Thats a great result Monice. I guess you are still dreaming of colder weather over there.

monica

SMF Poster
First Name
monica
ta Ian,so very happy that you,do like this one,;)
oh yes lol,I don,t like the heat at all,but like cooler,
coming into autumn,so will start to get a bit cooler after the F1 this month,:rolleyes:

noble

scott
First Name
Scott
What a little beauty, I really like this, nice weathering on the tiger and your figures look great.

Builder

SMF Poster
First Name
Bob
Superb finish Moni. As always your diorama really brings the kit to life. Very effective.

monica

SMF Poster
First Name
monica
What a little beauty, I really like this, nice weathering on the tiger and your figures look great.
ta Scott,very glad that you like this one,;)

Superb finish Moni. As always your diorama really brings the kit to life. Very effective.
ta Bob,makes me happy that you do like this build,:smiling3:

I meant the Tiger! Can't see the other one - sorry. The picture's too small.:sad:
I will try and get a better pic of the moggy later for you,:rolleyes:

First Name
Patrick
That turned out very well Moni. The Tamiya zimmerit was better than I expected tbh & I'm glad you kept the rusty look to a minimum! ;) you know what I'm talking about!

One point I'd like to raise though. Obviously it's the builders prerogative to place the finished model on a base if they so desire. But as it's a single type GB, I'd have liked to have seen more pictures of the tank itself. Don't worry if it's now glued to the base, I wouldn't want you to risk damaging it.

monica

SMF Poster
First Name
monica
That turned out very well Moni. The Tamiya zimmerit was better than I expected tbh & I'm glad you kept the rusty look to a minimum! ;) you know what I'm talking about!

One point I'd like to raise though. Obviously it's the builders prerogative to place the finished model on a base if they so desire. But as it's a single type GB, I'd have liked to have seen more pictures of the tank itself. Don't worry if it's now glued to the base, I wouldn't want you to risk damaging it.
cool,glad that you do like,this one,yes,I can do it,not a two harsh a weathering lol,:D
keep it more as a dirt,mud wash,not rust,a little were it would be,I think,
but real pleased that you like this one,:smiling3:

will get on some pic,s I never glue them down,so easy to take off,:D

monica

SMF Poster
First Name
monica
hope these,are a little better,Patrick,
as you can see some,bits well,and ,oh what,I forgot to put the anteater on as well oh boo,:D
but did add the wire going to the light,so that's a plus,:smiling3:

Attachments