finished yeh!!!

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
\ said:
What's the marmite trick?
I use it to replicate winter camo or chips and scratches paint the base colour you want then put the marmite on spray the nxt colour then with warm water just wash the marmite off simple and cheap Hope this helps

Geegad

D

dubster72

It's basically the same as the hairspray technique, although if I used marmite, I'd wanna eat the model!

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
you've got it just find that the good stuff comes of a lot easier and nice to see another marmet on here

geegad

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
\ said:
Don`t know how I missed this one but you`ve done a superb job geegad , as said halftrack and figures look great I also love the miniart base I`ve had my eye on that one for a while basic yet gives so many options for a dio.Richy
cheers richy i do love the miniart bases like you said so much you can do with themgeegad

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Excellent I love it :smiling3:

Where did you get those troops from it's something similar I'm thinking of doing and they would go perfectly for what I've got in mind :smiling3:

N

noble

Right john let me start by saying, the sd kfz 251/9 Late model kanonwagen is a piece of art all on its own. I love the paint work and the weathering it is just right, your figures are excellent beautifully painted esecially the flesh tones, and the miniart diorama is painted to perfection. What a seriously beautifull little piece and with a little bit of a story too, i do especially love the 251 variants whilst on holiday i bought 6 different variants of the 251 i like them that much, you can have as many stars as there is in the night sky my friend a piece of work to be proud of.

scott

N

noble

Hi John a question if i may what colour did you use for the half track and what weathering steps did you use.

scott

J

John Huggins

Well John what can i say, outstanding, brilliant, excellent build with so much to look at and the paintwork is to die for.

I only have one small negative comment John i hope you don't mind, why is the german climbing over the back door's why not just open them !!.

Sorry about that i just had to ask.

John

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
\ said:
Right john let me start by saying, the sd kfz 251/9 Late model kanonwagen is a piece of art all on its own. I love the paint work and the weathering it is just right, your figures are excellent beautifully painted esecially the flesh tones, and the miniart diorama is painted to perfection. What a seriously beautifull little piece and with a little bit of a story too, i do especially love the 251 variants whilst on holiday i bought 6 different variants of the 251 i like them that much, you can have as many stars as there is in the night sky my friend a piece of work to be proud of.scott
thank you for your very kind comments noble i do blush thanks again

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
\ said:
Well John what can i say, outstanding, brilliant, excellent build with so much to look at and the paintwork is to die for.I only have one small negative comment John i hope you don't mind, why is the german climbing over the back door's why not just open them !!.

Sorry about that i just had to ask.

John
the driver lost the keys and the hinges are a little stiff..lol cheers bud and i never thought about that before

First Name
Andy
\ said:
I only have one small negative comment John I hope you don't mind, why is the German climbing over the back door's why not just open them !!.Sorry about that I just had to ask.

John
\ said:
the driver lost the keys and the hinges are a little stiff..lol cheers bud and I never thought about that before
It was probably a lot quicker and easier to jump out than to open the door and then have to duck under the top door frame... :smiling3: