finished yeh!!!

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
Hello Paul your right it's the three in one and I would def say get it top model and a box full of spares Thanks for 5 John

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
Oh and crushed leaves they are just as cheap as the mixed herbs lol...,...,

L

loubo1983

man i wish i was a quarter as talented as you.

that is stunning.

i am lost for words.

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
Sorry it's a late one John, been on me holidays gettin' rat faced lol. Very nice mate, very nice indeed. Love the attention to detail, from the dead leaves in the gutter to the dirty ground work. Going on the looks of that gun breech it's seen a lot of action, a great build you should be proud of so a big five from me bud.

Have fun, John

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
\ said:
Sorry it's a late one John, been on me holidays gettin' rat faced lol. Very nice mate, very nice indeed. Love the attention to detail, from the dead leaves in the gutter to the dirty ground work. Going on the looks of that gun breech it's seen a lot of action, a great build you should be proud of so a big five from me bud.Have fun, John
Hello John hope you had a good hoilday back to the real world now until the next time.Thanks for your support it took me long enough and I'm happy with it but this will be the last one for a while while you were away got knocked of my bike and cracked my head on the floor so I will be out of the game for a while speak to you soon good to have you back John

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi John

The 3 I was referring to was actually 3 manufacturers - Dragon, AFV Club and Tamiya which all do a 1/35 kit of this half track. By your answer though I can tell it's the Dragon kit - Great job again.

All the best

Paul

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
Sorry about that paul but you was right it was the dragon kit John

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
No worries John. I was just interested in which kit you'd plumped for. The dragon offering looks a winner. I've got the AFV Club SdKfz 251/1 in the stash and it looks a good kit but the Dragon kit looks equally nice. The Tamiya kit is a simpler kit but, as ever, engineered perfectly and looks the part, although it does not have all the whistles and bells of the other 2.

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
I don't think you can fail with any of them three and at your level it will look good. Look forward to your take on this subject Paul Many thanksJohn

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
\ said:
Hello John hope you had a good hoilday back to the real world now until the next time.Thanks for your support it took me long enough and I'm happy with it but this will be the last one for a while while you were away got knocked of my bike and cracked my head on the floor so I will be out of the game for a while speak to you soon good to have you back John
Sorry to hear that mate, you take it easy and get well soon.

Try and have fun, John

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
Hi John

Love the detail very realistic.

Vaughan

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
Thanks vaughan for you words of encouragement Geegad

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
\ said:
Sorry to hear that mate, you take it easy and get well soon.Try and have fun, John
cheers just biting at the bit to get building againjohn

B

Buck

Amazing job looks great . I'm working on a mini art dio at the moment and struggling to choose the correct colours for the pavement and the brickwork . What did you use ? Did you have to mix the colours from more than 1 colour or are these colours available off the shelf? Any advice would be appreciated

Regards

Buck

D

dubster72

Great stuff this! The halftrack is excellent, the weathering, chipping etc is spot on. The figures are really well painted. Overall, a 5 star job!

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
\ said:
Amazing job looks great . I'm working on a mini art dio at the moment and struggling to choose the correct colours for the pavement and the brickwork . What did you use ? Did you have to mix the colours from more than 1 colour or are these colours available off the shelf? Any advice would be appreciatedRegards

Buck
hello bucki used tamiya colours its been a while and i cant remember the colours i used sorry bud but the white wall i know i used a grey primer then i did the marmite trick then sprayed it white and washed of the marmite to reveal the grey colour

and as for the rest i mixed a few colours together to get the look it doesn't have to be bang on colour because when you weather the model it will tone down the colours

hope this help probably not coming from me

good luck and look forward to seein what you come up with on here

many thanks

geegad

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
\ said:
Great stuff this! The halftrack is excellent, the weathering, chipping etc is spot on. The figures are really well painted. Overall, a 5 star job!
cheers dubster geegad

R

Richy C

Don`t know how I missed this one but you`ve done a superb job geegad , as said halftrack and figures look great I also love the miniart base I`ve had my eye on that one for a while basic yet gives so many options for a dio.

Richy