Fujimi Lambo Gallardo

A

Aurora

I am done with fujimi, thats it, no more fujimi :sad::eek:

this brand has very good molding quality but has serious fitting problems.
02_zpsktmn0mnk.jpg

08_zpsuazronqu.jpg

03_zpstwtrukir.jpg

06_zps9knci7ov.jpg

04_zpswkymkmrk.jpg

07_zpspm4tmbyz.jpg

05_zpspo51cwpu.jpg

Colour: Tamiya Gunmetal, Gunze Gloss Black
Clear Coat: Gunze Clear

Have a nice day!
Safak

Snowman

We come in peace, so shoot to kill!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
That is a shame!:sad:
I have a 1/24 AC Cobra in the stock pile by Fujimi awaiting my attention.....

Nice build none the less!!:cool::cool:

A

Aurora

Sweet build Safak, look's good to me.

John

Thank you John

That is a shame!:sad:
I have a 1/24 AC Cobra in the stock pile by Fujimi awaiting my attention.....

Nice build none the less!!:cool::cool:

Thank you Gavin,

Well this kit is 2006 release and cobra kit is 2002 release. other Fujimis i built was aroun 1994 release. worst one was caountach LP500 special (12476), oh man what a kit it was. absolutely no molding problems, pin marks, flashing etc but fitting the kit was like carpentry. Ferrari 458 Italia kit was not so bad also except lack of engine detail and bad type of interrior molding. Well as you very well know, brand is not important the kit is important. Just give it a try maybe cobra kit is an exception ;)

D

dougie

Looks really nice, not the usual bold lambo colours but nice and sleek.

I was thinking their modern models would be better? Everyone is using cad and cnc now so hopefully its just the older kits although this looks quite recent! I'm m sure I have a couple of fujimi kits to do- one of which is a model of my r32 and on line I've not seen any reports of problems with that

A

Aurora

Thank you Dougie,
I found this picture on internet and loved the colour. my wife doesn't letme to use real car paints :D and afa i know closest colour is tamiya gunmetal to this colour.
6760319199_02b20dcbce.jpg

Well if you compare this kit with old kits, the differance is like day and night. when you look bits on fujimi kits, even old ones, you see no problem. they have very good molding quality. problems appear when you start fitting the parts. this kit has very minor problem. I had hard times whili gluing side windows, because shape of the window and the opening is not same :smiling3: other problem is you glue the cabin to bottom of the car and you fit engine bay to curb of the car. than you fit curb and bottom and screew them together.1; Pins in front of the car is long and when you try to fit engine bay and cabin hits each other. when you cut small part of the pin it fits. 2; small pin at the back of the car is small, literally small, and it is part of the curb body. you need to scratch the paint there and use force to keep it inside until super glue gets fully dry, it doesnt seem a problem but gloss paints doesnt like that much force ;) Well as i said before this kit has minor problems, not big problem at all but i fed up with fujimi after trying to finish cauntach kit. well not finished it yet someday I hope I will finish it.
I allways see Fujimi as Aoshima's lower quality version :D