Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Model C

• Model D

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 4203

Something that Ian mentioned was that Option A gives you lots of different GBs to take part in and presents a plentiful variety, which I would appreciate because I don't participate in many Group Builds :eek: (I did 1 this year, maybe it's because I only joined on the 24th of December 2014 :D ) so I might just join a few random ones or pick up a new one soon after, considering that one starts halfway through another one :smiling3: . If I don't like one, I'll go for the other. Option A also presents many to watch if you like to see what other people are doing. So I've changed my vote from D to A :D ;)

P

Polux

POLL RESULT

MODEL A - 11 votes

MODEL B - 2 votes

MODEL C - 0 votes

MODEL D - 5 votes

By popular request, the next year 2016, we will use the MODEL A (the actual and current system)

Thanks to all :smiling3:

Polux

P

Polux

The MODEL A has a total of 18 builds during the year. After the selection of the most voted suggestions on the thread, we gave a total of 19 ideas.

I thought, edit a new poll just for "retire" only one suggestion is not...practice.

So I will design the new calendar with those 19 suggestions.

Maybe... the idea will be to give you the possibility to choice between two ideas at the end of the year (GB themes)

In a few days I will publish the official GB/SIG 2016 calendar!

Polux

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
\ said:
In a few days I will publish the official GB/SIG 2016 calendar!
yay! im actually looking forward to planning next year :D

and working out what santa needs to send me in a few months ;)