Got Him!

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
fantastic,Jim,I do real like the darkness with this one and the last,I would never

get away with it, :sad:

great setting with all the mud,and the placement as well,real like the reshaping of the figures,

and can juust see a,German office with gun in hand to make sour of his kills,

great love it,very well done, :D

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
fantastic,Jim,I do real like the darkness with this one and the last,I would never

get away with it, :sad:

great setting with all the mud,and the placement as well,real like the reshaping of the figures,

and can juust see a,German office with gun in hand to make sour of his kills,

great love it,very well done, :D

Thanks Monica, some subjects lend themselves to darkish overtones ¬¬ and this is one of them, kept base simple (barren burnt steppe) so as not to distract from main theme.

So glad you like it.......Jim :smiling3:

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Wow, the mood, the atmosphere. It's all there, well done Jim.

J

John Rixon

another little masterpiece Jim! I am at last, wrking on my first diorama - keep looking at your builds for hints!

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
another little masterpiece Jim! I am at last, wrking on my first diorama - keep looking at your builds for hints!

Thanks so much John, you flatter me too much :$  it warms my heart to think you might consider my work an inspiration, I am truly humbled :$ ............Jim :smiling3:

D

dubster72

Only just seen this one Jim &  I really like it I don't think it's that easy producing realistic battle damage, but you do it so well. 

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Only just seen this one Jim &  I really like it I don't think it's that easy producing realistic battle damage, but you do it so well. 

Thank you Patrick, I appreciate that :smiling3: