Great news I thought I'd share with you guys

First Name
Joe
Glad all is well Tommy. Two guys at work have had prostate cancer recently, one had the thing removed the other is having treatment. It's actually quite common, so I'm glad you and others on here have been cleared of cancer of the prostate.

tommy1drop

SMF Poster
Glad to hear your ok. I know exactly what you've been going through as I was diagnosed with Prostate cancer in 2011. Luckily it was in its early stages . I had Brackytherapy and have been clear ever since.
Thank you Dave, I`m glad to hear you`re good news mate;)

tommy1drop

SMF Poster
that is great news Tommy i have just returned to work after 6months and my psa is down to 0.65 , on the injections for 3 years but moving forward , if it had not been for my modeling i think i would have been round the bend .
Thanks Steve, glad to know that your psa levels are down and that you are on the mend buddy ;)

tommy1drop

SMF Poster
Glad all is well Tommy. Two guys at work have had prostate cancer recently, one had the thing removed the other is having treatment. It's actually quite common, so I'm glad you and others on here have been cleared of cancer of the prostate.
Thanks Joe, glad to hear of your work mates and the at they are on the mend, as you say it is quite common, and the more that men are aware of this serious health condition, and act upon anything that they feel is not right, the better it will be for them, especially if they see a doctor asap.