'GRETA' 1/16 TIGER I COMMISSION BUILD.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
I am calling this done, it is a 1/16 RC Tiger I, the customer wanted it damaged, rusty and with some recent hits. This is over three months working on it a bit at a time. Total respray and metal cables etc, scratched made parts where needed.

So, here is 'Greta', she will be heading off to her new home in Texas.

Snowman

We come in peace, so shoot to kill!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
Aaaahhh, now that is something special!!:cool::cool:

Uber cool!:cool:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
'Greta',looks great Si,very well done,the new owner should be very ,pleased with her,;)
real nice with the battle damage,weathering,real like the look,:D

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Thanks guys, enjoyed this build but it seemed to go on forever. I was also worried about adding to and adding to, you know what it is like, you can overdo it.

D

dubster72

Personally I can't imagine a Tiger getting into such a state, but what the customer wants, the customer gets! In in that respect, you've certainly nailed it there Si.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Personally I can't imagine a Tiger getting into such a state, but what the customer wants, the customer gets! In in that respect, you've certainly nailed it there Si.

You are correct Patrick, they wouldn't really get into such a state, the crew would be on charges galore lol.-maybe last part of the war when service areas were few. But the idea is he wanted a Tiger I that was battered and still in 1944 going strong so, I had to oblige :D

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Very nice, a most impressive build. So how are you going to get this to Texas ? Unless there is another more local Texas I don't know about.
The scale rocks on the base are brilliant - - - ok I'll be off now........:smiling3:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Very nice, a most impressive build. So how are you going to get this to Texas ? Unless there is another more local Texas I don't know about.
The scale rocks on the base are brilliant - - - ok I'll be off now........:smiling3:

Cheers Col, and a belated Happy Birthday! Glad you like it, as for shipping to Texas-yes, it is the one in USofA. I will be packing, well the wife will, as best we can and it is going to be shipped to his brother in Dorset, he will then sort out all the paperwork etc to go across the pond.