Hairspray Method fr Chipping

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
I was going to do two passes over the area. Let it dry and do another two. If I do spray too much what happens??

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Steve.
Do you need that much ? If you were using Ak you would go in two directions, mainly to give an even coverage
Try it on some scrap,might be just what your looking for.
John.

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
I was going to do two passes over the area. Let it dry and do another two. If I do spray too much what happens??
It will take AGES to remove with water the hairspray and have a nice chipped area..

S

Sjors

You are all just jalous about my fine tuft of hair that is standing proud on my head thanks to the chipping fluid!

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
John, no need to call we'll just pitch him up till he hits the ceiling...there's enough hairspray to hold him and Matron won't need to put his coat on him!:tongue-out2::tongue-out2::tongue-out2:
Cheers, Rick H.

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
There are times when I used to think I was the only mad one on here, .......but I've realised there is a large proportion of members on here who are bordering on being classed as insane.
Sending a SAE with a cheque for £10 Sterling will bring you the latest copy of The Rabble Magazine for Plastic Modellers. Full of great tips on applying hairspray to every where other than the model. Tips on how to loose that flying part, search methods employed by those intent on becoming carpet weave experts.
The list goes on, there is a great tips section on setting fire to models and the safety risks .
Before I take my pills and return to the ward have a great day. There is nothing like a little banter to start the day.
Oh , talking of the Bunsen Burner, now that brings back happy memories of explaining to my mother why I had half a tie !
Happy days guys.
453 Race .
Bed 9

prichrd1

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
John,

lets face it your never going to live that down its on your medical notes and the school reports you never took home, and, as for the rabble - we will never let you forget it either!!
:thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2:

Paul.
:smiling2::smiling2:

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Your a cruel lot....... years of inhaling xylene thinners, paint stripper, and cellulose lacquer have turned me in to what I am. ...........mad ! Have none of you have any pity .
And now for my sins I am surrounded by mass of
even madder glue sniffing plastic modellers.
Matron my pills please.
John?