Harder & Steenbeck

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
just wondered if any of you have used these in the past im looking at getting inifinity 2'1 looks a superb air brush you can control how far the trigger goes from a screw at the back..so if any of you have used it tell me if its worth it

many thanks

john

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
Not sure about the H&S but you can get several Iwata airbrushes with the same preset handle, or you can but a separate one for the Revolution CR

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
that was the first brush i had and i use that still for coats of future and anthing that could harm the one i use for spraying paint...i just want to try a different make having always used iwata.and ive herd great things about this company....oh and like the new lay out john...and i love the bug i brought from you time saver and space saver..

T

tecdes

I have a Harder & Steenbeck Evolution which I am very pleased with.

Simple to clean only has 6 parts to dismantle & very easy to put back together.

It has 4 different nozzle needles sizes to choose for. .18 .2 .4 .6.

Also fitted with an adjustment at the back for the trigger pull back control which includes a memory form the last setting if you go to full control. Have to admit I have used this a couple of times but prefer to rely on my judgement.

Each part of the brush is offered as spares & which seem to me to be very reasonable in cost.

The only problems I have encountered so far are the thrown in at random human type.

If you buy one with differing size needle/nozzles straight away look at the markings on the needle end & also the rings on the nozzle guard to match up. I have a small list & also on one made my own marks. Neither markings seem to tie up.

Laurie

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
thats what has drawn me to this airbrush the thingy at the back quick for panel lines and such forth