Hasegawa 1/48: Ju 87 D-3 "Stuka" in italian service....."Picchiatelli"!!

B

BigZimmo

Hi mates!!!

Here comes another WW II-protagonist in 1/48 scale:
Ju 87 D-3 "Stuka" in italian service. The kit comes from Hasegawa. A good fit and nice details. Built out of box, only the seat belts are made of etching parts and the antenna wire is made of stretchable yarn. Colors from Vallejo and Revell.
My model shows an aircraft of the 216. Squadriglia (Squadron), 121. Gruppo (Group), August 1943.

Yeah.....the Stuka looks really scary with this dark background. It is almost expected that two undeads will rise from the cockpit, isn't it?! ....
skull.gif
wink.gif

Cheers
Stefan:smiling3:

Ju 87 D-3 RA (1).jpg Ju 87 D-3 RA (2).jpg Ju 87 D-3 RA (3).jpg Ju 87 D-3 RA (4).jpg Ju 87 D-3 RA (5).jpg Ju 87 D-3 RA (6).jpg Ju 87 D-3 RA (7).jpg

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Nice one Stefan. As you say, it's a very moody appearance with that background. A bit like British skies at the moment. I'm looking for a Stuka in this scale, how did it go together ?

A

Airfix Modeller Freak

Nice one Stefan. As you say, it's a very moody appearance with that background. A bit like British skies at the moment. I'm looking for a Stuka in this scale, how did it go together ?
The Italeri Airfix and Hawsegawa kits are the main stuka kits out there in 1/48. The Italeri kit is probably the best one to get out of the three though the new airfix stuka looks to be nearly if not better than the italeri kit. The Italeri kit's main downfall is it's instrument panel, which doesn't match it's PE with it's decal dials.
Cheers, John

Btw, beautiful work stefan

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Beautiful work stefan , great to see a stuka in italian service. The model is superbly built, photographed and presented, cheers tony

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Big thumbs up from me too....very nice 'Stuka' and nice to see one that isn't German!

Cheers

Steve