Having a smoke , 1/35 vignette

R

Richy C

Little Vignette called having a smoke , first off I apologise for the poor photo`s can`t seem to get any half decent close ups and using the flash makes it look even worse , any way this one is based on an WW2 SAS guy chilling out and having a fag next to a jeep somewhere in Northern France ,

Cheap as chips this one, needed another military fix so dug these from the stash - Italari commando jeep , went together ok the although the guns were a bit of a game to put together , the base was cheap and chearful from FOG off ebay that came in a pack of 6 , the figure is a masterbox British Caen troop , only luxury used was a hornet head from my stash for the figure

hope you approve gents

Richy

again sorry about the photo`s if I get a chance I will take a few more tomorrow in natural light

View attachment 28379View attachment 28383View attachment 28381View attachment 28382View attachment 28380

View attachment 33998

View attachment 33999

View attachment 34000

View attachment 34001

View attachment 34002

IMG_5438.jpg

IMG_5424.jpg

IMG_5462.jpg

IMG_5421.jpg

IMG_5423.jpg

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Well the photos aren't that bad mate. The jeep looks rather good and I like the cheap base.

I will wait and see the new photos though. From what I can see here, they are a bit dark I s'pose, it looks great!

Ian M

N

noble

Richy i have one of these in my stash , yours looks the dogs mate well done iam giving you 5 stars.

scott

C

CDW

If you click on the image and view it full size there's no real issue at all, i like the whole effect to be honest .... quite "twighlighty" (did i just make a new word up there? :smiling3: )

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
Mmmmmm, very nice Richard. Me like very much.

Have fun, John

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Very nice,has he got enough machine guns?

.....I'll get me coat.

Steve

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
Alright richy. Top marks alround love the jeep the depth with the painting you've done top draw and the figures bang on I would like to see it in natural light It would if possible look even better.glad you stuck with the base because even though its good with the weathering it does not take anything away from the model

Geegad

F

Fewzz

I like this, how did you do that speckling rust effect?

Also do you have a link for the bases , i think they are pretty good.

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Sorry Richy, through going away recently I missed this. My thanks to Fewzz for posting.

What a cracking vignette you have produced, nice one...

I pity the poor rear gunner sat between the two Aux. fuel tanks (If that's what they are) should they touch off.lol!

Cheers,

Ron

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
The second set of pictures show this excellent build off much better!

The rusting is really well done and sets the whole job off. Well done indeed!

Ian M