P

PWick

From 'Under Construction'..........
50_zpss21inike.jpg

55_zpsokyrwt0m.jpg

58_zpskc3zp8ea.jpg

59_zpss4rhz0ye.jpg

47_zpsbz4peemp.jpg

99% my own decals, added alloy exhaust pipes, surfer dude back tattoo, sand and copper earring. Fun kit, when you realise that none of it is square, flat or anything else!

S

Spree

I love how relaxed your builds are and always with a beach theme. How long does it take you to do your projects from start to end as an average?

P

PWick

Thanks Spree er Colin, as I'm now retired my wife and I go shopping for the day's veggies and a paper have a coffee on the way and then the rest of the day until whatever time I choose as the majority of builds are in my cabin in the garden, is anytime. So roughly a week!
My cabin.........
109July10_zps790b8aa9.jpg

We wanted to build an extra room on the back of the garage but as were on a sloping site we put out 4 tenders and all came in around £40,000! So we went to Dunster House in Bedford, a Double Glazing, greenhouse, log cabin kit maker and bought a cabin for £1700, fitted it out. Had a Deck put in the garden to put it on, new fence put up in all less that £4,000! As you can see I have a large desk, shelving, paint booth, lighting and heating. My wife and I built it in about a week, so my modelling heaven. Oh the red bags on the edge of the deck are growbags with strawberries in!